What’s a couple to do for Christmas when the kids are all spending it elsewhere, when we don’t buy each other gifts, and we don’t observe the holiday (or anything else) in a religious manner? We run away. We go exploring. We get out of Dodge. Brian and I found a self catering cottage in […]
We’re settling in to our house sitting job, learning the routine and getting more comfortable with the animals. The cats are easy, they sleep most of the day, occasionally want to go outside, and they come running when you open a cat food package. One of them, Cara, is a friendly and feisty thing. She […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map