I have lived all over, but not since I was thirteen years old have I lived in a city with a metro service. My hazy childhood memories tell me that I can count the number of times I rode the BART train from Fremont to San Francisco on one hand. I rode the subway in […]
Wait, what? You’re where now? You know, rambling around Scotland and seeing the highlands one week, and off to Amsterdam the next week. That’s normal, right? It is when you’re a geographically displaced couple like us who will soon have to get back to a regular work schedule, and you want to squeeze all the […]
Why do we fall in to certain driving habits? I realized after Brian got here over a week ago that we’ve switched rolls. In Brazil, he drove. Actually I wasn’t really supposed to drive the company car, but I was completely capable of navigating the crazy anarchy of the traffic. I played designated driver a […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map