Speaking of Edinburgh, I have to tell you about a little hidden cafe my daughter and I stumbled into. We were looking for a coffee shop where we could warm up our hands and find a bite to eat, but wanted to stay away from the big chains which seem to be on every […]
We had a plan when we showed up in Alnwick. We’d see the book store, stop by a local restaurant for a meal, then head to the Alnwick Castle Gardens. The restaurant we wanted to see is not just any restaurant. It’s the Treehouse. Built high up in the branches of mature lime trees, […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map