We’re living out of suitcases, and you’d think that after this much time we’d have a system down. We don’t. Four big suitcases, one backpack, one small suitcase and two laptop cases are scattered around the house with all of our worldly possessions, and we can’t find anything. Have you seen the charger for my […]
We’re in between again. We left Brazil and got used to being in the states again. We left Washington and got used to being in Texas again. Now we are leaving Texas and will have to get used to being in Scotland again. Do you have any idea how chaotic it is just to figure […]
How do you keep it straight? We are the masters of the zip lock bag, but even that beloved little bit of plastic just wasn’t cutting it anymore. Because we regularly travel between the UK, the US and Brazil my pathetic little baggies of leftover change and small bills were becoming unmanageable, not to mention […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map