What happens when you’re in Brazil, and you realize you’re just days away from missing a very important US deadline? When your husband’s green card is in jeopardy because he’s been out of the country too long? When you have to get back RIGHT NOW? You make some very hurried last minute arrangements, pack as […]
I’m in Houston right now, here to spend a couple of months with my kids over the holidays, and I’m noticing something I never noticed before. I hear it everywhere I go. The store clerk with the Korean accent. The woman in front of me at the check out line with her Eastern European accent. […]
We’re go for launch! I think the experience of getting my spouse visa to Brazil gave me PTVD (post traumatic visa syndrome), It took three tries, and two months to have that one processed and approved. I had also heard so many horrible stories about the ridiculously restrictive and difficult process involved in getting a […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map