When Sharon and I finished with our trek through Gibside National Trust, she drove me to another nearby treat. The sun was starting to head towards the horizon, which meant it was about 3pm. That’s very nearly nightfall here in December and it was getting cold, but the slanting light made the already […]
Ullapool had been our goal. This was the place Brian had in mind when the idea of this road trip first formed in his mind. He booked us in to a B&B, which was our only pre-planned solid anchor in what was to be an otherwise spontaneous trip. It’s a small and picturesque place on […]
Our last post showed you our wedding day. How does a year fly by so quickly? Today let me show you how we spent our one year anniversary. I (Peg) come back to Houston twice a year to spend time with my nearly grown children. Brian stays in Brazil for work and flies up to […]
While I’m in Houston, and Brian is still in Brazil I’ll be catching up on some of our past travels here in the blog. I’ll be here for a couple of months spending time with my kids. Lucky me, Brian will come up for a week for Christmas, our 1st anniversary and New Year’s eve. […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map