When Sharon and I finished with our trek through Gibside National Trust, she drove me to another nearby treat. The sun was starting to head towards the horizon, which meant it was about 3pm. That’s very nearly nightfall here in December and it was getting cold, but the slanting light made the already […]
We spent two and a half days driving all the way around The Isle of Skye. We made several stops, including two hotels, one ruined castle, one castle that is still occasionally lived in, a museum and a few small towns, and I’ll write about those later, but I’ll let the following photos of the […]
We figured for our last day on the mountain that we’d done enough hiking. We’d let our four legged friends do the work for us this time. Riding horses is one of our favorite things to do during a trip to a new place. We’ve done it at Lake Tahoe, four different times in Brazil, […]
Brian and I are a good team when we travel. He likes the countryside, wild camping and getting his hands dirty. I like those things too, but once in a while I twist his arm to take me into the city for a show. We’re both perfectly happy knowing I am not a shopper. One […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map