So Brian has been a serious scuba diver for years. He dives wrecks and he goes deep. The first time we had lunch together it was to talk about diving when I was thinking about enrolling my kids in a course. He’s wanted to get me in scuba gear since we met. While we were […]
What started out as a beautiful day with perfect weather suddenly turned in to a day threatening to blow a tempest. The wind picked up, the rain came down and we got worried. Our perfect morning on the beach was over. Our long nap was over, we were all dressed up and ready to go […]
I’m going to take you back to last year. Boxing day, the day after Christmas, Brian and I boarded a plane in Houston, TX with our arms full of very special clothing. It was a long haul to our destination. Three airports, three different planes, two ferry terminals, a rain storm and finally a ride […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map