We spent two and a half days driving all the way around The Isle of Skye. We made several stops, including two hotels, one ruined castle, one castle that is still occasionally lived in, a museum and a few small towns, and I’ll write about those later, but I’ll let the following photos of the […]
That hot tub in our cabin was AWESOME. Three days of cruising around a giant national park, and we had a bubbly, hot place to just soak and relax after all the hiking. On day three, we drove further into the park for our second hike. We’d stopped the first day to take some photos […]
After a great soak in the hot tub and a really good night sleep in our cozy cabin we were ready for a hike in the park. We did our recon the day before, and decided to head up the Kautz Creek Trail. The first .75 miles of the trail is new, and relatively flat. […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map