Another month has flown by and life continues to march along. May has brought more work for Brian, new classes for me, a nineteenth birthday for my Boy, and a new opportunity for my Girl. Bring it on, I say! (Except the work for Brian, I think he already has too much.) Here’s what we’ve […]
March. March should be spring time. Warmer weather, longer days and flowers starting to bloom. We did get a few blooming flowers on the Jacaranda trees, but other than those purple beauties our March was upside down. Will we ever get used to the seasons in the southern hemisphere? I really don’t think so, those […]
February came and went like a flash, but a really, really eventful flash. Because, dude! We went on vacation to the States! We went to the States because of the Polar Bears. You see, Brian needed to learn how to cross country ski so he can get away from the Polar Bears because he’s going […]
I just finished my second 365 photo project. How did I do? Pretty well. I skipped a few days this past year, but I managed to finish strong. So when it came time to decide if I would do it again this year, I don’t think I really even considered not doing it again. My […]
Well hello there, week fifty! Where did you come from? Contrary to the evidence, I have not let my 365 photo project fall by the wayside. I have been (sort of) diligently taking my “Through” photos (mostly) every day. Editing and posting them? That’s another story entirely. I have learned a few things with this […]
Here we are half way through the year, which seems fitting given our circumstances. We’re in the middle again. Living in two different countries, in the middle of a move. We’re also half way through our big vacation, and not fully settled anywhere. But it’s been a great week! I’ll say it again, I think […]
It’s been a week of waiting. A week of nothing planned. A week of staying home and avoiding the cold except for two much needed days out to have lunch with friends. Next week is a big one though. A day trip to London to pick up my passport, and a flight to Sao Paulo […]
It’s been a week of working long hours, thinking in two languages, getting up way too early and remembering what it’s like to have a regular job. What an adjustment! Where are my lazy mornings? My slow cup of coffee at 9am? Where is my time to tidy up, do the dishes, take care of […]
Who are these people?
Peg and Brian - An American photographer and her hot Scottish husband, expats and slow travelers out in the world and writing about it. Along the way we hope to see amazing sights, meet interesting people, stay in roach free lodgings and stay alive. So far, so good (except for the roaches).
- The Up Helly Aa Torch Procession – 2013 February 1, 2013
- Setting Foot on the Isle of May February 18, 2013
- 365 Times Two – Because I Can January 4, 2014
- The Newly Arrived Expat Struggle October 8, 2013
- 365 Photo Project – Week 9 March 3, 2013
- MIA But Still Standing November 28, 2014
- Needle in a Haystack June 11, 2014
- 365 Photo Project – May 2014 June 7, 2014
- What Must They Think Of Us? May 31, 2014
- Me Talk Pretty One Day* May 19, 2014
- akil3655: Thanks, Nancy! That's why it's great to go to th...
- NanC: I'm proud of you, girl. You have more moxie than...
- akil3655: Being married to a good travel buddy is always a g...
- Joseff: My favourite travel buddy is my wife. She's just ...
- akil3655: Share a photo if you have a chance to take one! We...
Buy prints – Click the photo to see the gallery
Where in the world?
View A Kilt and A Camera in a larger map