And here we are! Six days in to the new year, and hopefully six days in to your daily photo challenge.
What’s that you say? You haven’t started yet?
No worries! You can start today, or tomorrow, or on your birthday. There are no deadlines here, we’re making this up as we go along.
Since it’s week one and this link-up is new to many of you, I’m going to walk you through it. (By the way… I LOVE how many people have decided to join me in doing a 365 project this year, you guys are awesome).
- Upload your photos somewhere on the web (if you haven’t already). There are dozens of options here, so take your pick. You might have a blog, a Flickr account, Instagram, or even Facebook. Wherever you have decided to display them, make sure your settings on that album are set to “public”. The idea is to share!
- Choose your favorite photo from the past week.
- Copy the URL from your favorite photo of the week (or the blog post on which it is displayed), and paste that URL to the box at the bottom of this post.
- You’ll need to come up with a title to the photo and type that into the “Link Title” box
- Add your email address
- Click “Submit Link”
- Tadaa! You’ve linked up!
- If you are linking to your own blog, please copy the code below for our little 365 badge and add it to the post you’re linking to (paste it right into the ‘html’ window), or you could add a simple text link back to this post so others can find us. If you’re using Flickr, you can paste the code into a comment on your photo page. It will show up there too. Send me an email if you aren’t sure how to do this. Or you could Google it.
Got it? Any questions? Leave a comment if I wasn’t clear enough. It should be fairly easy once you give it a try, but since I’m rubbish at instructions just let me know if I left anything out.
The idea here is to share, so please take a look at the photos of the others who participate and leave a nice comment on their pages if you like what you see. Also, if you have any friends, or know of others who are doing a daily photo challenge, send them this way and encourage them to link up too. The more the merrier!
The link will be open until midnight on Sunday night, or whatever time I wake up on Monday morning. Whichever comes first.
As always, I’m also linking back to The Boy and Me‘s linky. She is the hard working host of the original (and ongoing) 365 link-up and has built a pretty kick-ass community of bloggers over there. Go click over to her site and join in. You won’t be sorry!